Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be a UK resident.
- The winner must be aged 16 or over.
- Only one entry per address per day. Additional entries will be deleted.
- The prizes are as stated, not redeemable for cash or other products and are non-transferable.
- The prize can only be claimed by the winner.
- Daily prizes will be posted as soon as possible after each closing date but please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Prizes will be sent to the address given on entering, we accept no responsibility if address is input incorrectly. The winners will be communicated with via the email address used to submit their entry shortly after the competition closing date.
- The winner of the main prize of a free flight will be notified in January. We will endeavour to enable the flight to take place as near to the winner’s location as possible, but this will not always be possible. Travel expenses to the flight will not be included. Three date options will be made available for the flight. If the prize is not claimed and then used by 31st December 2019, the prize will be forfeited.
- Competition instructions correct at the time of printing.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not fully comply.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any UK registered charity.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.