Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be a UK resident.
- The winner must be aged 16 or over.
- Only one entry per address per day. Additional entries will be deleted.
- The winner of the main prize of a £200 cinema voucher will be notified in January. The cinema chain for which the voucher is valid can be selected by the winner. Expiry date for the voucher will be dependent on the cinema chain selected and cannot be changed by MAF UK.
- The prize is as stated, not redeemable for cash or other products and is non-transferable.
- The prize can only be claimed by the winner.
- We accept no responsibility if address is input incorrectly in competition entries. The winner will be communicated with via the email address used to submit their entry, shortly after the competition closing date.
- All entrants, apart from the winning entrant, will be notified that they are not the winner.
- Competition instructions correct at the time of printing.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not fully comply.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any UK registered charity.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.